The Kanawha County Spay and Neuter Task Force offers low cost options for pet owners who want to have their animals fixed. The vouchers allow dog and cat owners to get their pets fixed for a reduced cost.
- Cat Neuters $15
- Cat Spays $30
- Dog Neuters $30
- Dog Spays $45
Most vets ask that your pets are current on their vaccinations. The vouchers provide a discount on the spay or neuter only.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You call or email us to request a voucher
- Tell us your name, mailing address, whether you have a dog or cat, male or female. If you have a dog we'll need to know how much the dog weighs (approximately). We also need to know which Kanawha County veterinarian you prefer to use. Most, but not all, participate.
- After we receive your request we will mail a voucher to you
- Once you have your voucher you may call the vet and schedule your appointment
- You pay the vet directly, you pay us nothing
- The vouchers are good for ONE month from the time they are issued
We also host outreach events in various communities. You can visit our Facebook page for announcements about upcoming events. If you own a business or have an event planned and would like to invite the Task Force to attend and hand out vouchers, we'd love to hear from you.
The fastest way to get a voucher is to request one through email. Please send the requested information to our volunteer who handles those requests: email@example.com
You may also call 304-982-0086
Please keep in mind that the Task Force is operated by volunteers and sometimes it can take up to two weeks to process a request. If you do not get a response within one week of making a request, please re-request.
We are making a difference and hope to continue to see the results of this initiative.